My Blog List

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Part 2 -Group Critique

To the right is my final piece for Periodic...


The group thought that it was very clear that it was Periodic since it consisted of straight lines, and it's structured.

The Gestalt principles that was seen within this piece is Closure.

Symmetrical

Craft- looked good







Frame- Both have goods usage of space





To the right is my final piece for Playful ( Which I have redone to make it more pristine...which is why it's slightly different from the original) 

This piece was clearly categorized as Playful because of the angles of the squares, and movement (how the last block is about to fall.)

The Gestalt principles seen within this piece were Closure, Similarity, and Proximity

Asymmetrical

Craft
  • The corners of my squares were soft
  • The big square needed another layer of black....color uneven

No comments:

Post a Comment