My Blog List

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Monologue Process Write-up

Nooooooo not acting....I have successfully avoided anything to do with theater and acting since elementary school. I really really don't like being on video or acting, I don't mind presentations. And, you can't say they are similar since acting and presenting your work are completely different (well in my opinion they are).

Anyway back to the topic, I wasn't sure what I could do. I really didn't have anything I wanted to say..I was looking around the room trying to figure out what to do for this project..when I thought why not just read a newspaper article. So that's what I did...it didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, so I did a couple retakes but...it has been made obvious that I should not take up acting in any form or media!

No comments:

Post a Comment