My Blog List

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Live Performance Write-Up

For the performance...I liked it a little better since it didn't really involve recording it...it was still recorded but I didn't have to watch it and actually see myself, which is much better. But, it took me a while to come up with an idea. All my ideas were simple...and I couldn't think of a way to make it any more interesting. I was searching the internet... actually I'm really not sure how I came up with my idea, all the sudden I yelled out MAGIC TRICKS!! So for the performance I did a card trick (well technically it was acting out a failed card trick....since I thought it would come across better).

Overall it went pretty well, Ashley helped out with my performance by being the participant of my card trick (Thanks Ashley!!).... everybody seemed surprised that I could shuffle cards in midair though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment