My Blog List

Thursday, November 11, 2010

self portrait critique


Lights on the wall

Overall my project turned out pretty good. It didn't portray exactly what I had in mind but if you ignore the project handout and just look at the piece it turned out great!

It was suggested that I have my piece around the corner or down a long hall, so that it isn't seen before the lights are turned out (kind of hard to achieve in the wash building!) Liked how the lights were reflected onto the wall. It was mentioned that it would be cool if that was the whole project....having lights reflected onto the wall in a pattern or design.

The group members first thought of when looking at my project was lava and lantern. I also had the cracks or lines in the side of the box to let out more light which led to tree branch and jungle and cracking apart!


No comments:

Post a Comment